My recount

Going To Vancouver

One foggy day in April,  I left school early at 1:12 pm on a Thursday.  It was pretty foggy so I was excited to leave for Vancouver.  Me and my mom were waiting at the  main doors of OJCS waiting for my sister to come. She finally came, then we left to go home to bring  my dad with us.

We met up with my dad and the next thing I knew I was in the taxi.  We put all our suitcases in the trunk then we were ready to go to the airport.

We were on the plane on the way to vancouver! 

At Vancouver

The first day in Vancouver was foggy like Ottawa but it was a bit warmer so I was pretty happy.  The thing I was the most happy about was seeing my grandparents for two weeks.  My grandparents are REALLY nice to me so I was SUPER excited to go see them. I call my grandparents savta and grandpa mike their names are Sharon and Michael. They live in Kerrisdale (it’s their neighborhood)  their house is quite big but I share a room with my sister, Sarah or Sammie, and my parents sleep in the basement.  On that day we didn’t really do much.  So I’ll skip to the next day. I woke up in The morning at 4:00 AM because of the time difference so I watched youtube and played games on my nintendo switch until 9:00 AM. My grandparents were downstairs by then so I decided to get up for the day.   It was a normal day. We ( we, as me and my sister) went downstairs and had breakfast. It was just a normal day of normal stuff. (plus it was kinda boring to write about, plus i kinda forgot so I’m gonna skip to when my grandparents brought me and my sister to their house in gibsons!)

Going to  Gibsons

A few days before we went to Gibsons my parents told us we were going, Then I was in the car going to Gibsons or let me rephrase that, the ferry to gibsons. We brought our car there so me, my sister, and my grandma were going to explore the ferry while my grandpa stayed in the car. We got pretty tired of exploring so we went back in the car. Me and my sister played games on our phones for like 15 minutes and by the time we were done we were there at Gibsons!

(Gibsons is some sort of village near vancouver)

At Gibsons

When arrived at Gibsons we were SO excited to get to their other house. After driving for 5 five minutes we were there. Their house was big and their garage was separated from their house. My sister said it should be some kind of studio. When we went inside it was quite huge. It was quite high above ground so their living room was a bit lower than their dining room. And they had a SUNROOM where we played a game called Charen.. I played against my grandpa. He won the game, then he played a game with my sister. Their backyard was bigger than my HOUSE!!!! (at the time.) I was amazed they had a whole GARDEN inside and when you went to the complete back you could see some kind of BEACH.then me and my sister played tag in their backyard.  Then my grandma and my sister went shopping but I stayed back and played video games.when they came back from the store my sister bought me some cool crystal and some pencil crayons and a sketch pad. I played a bit more video games then I had to go back to their house in vancouver. I used the pencil crayons and the sketch pads to draw my minecraft avatar. I felt very car sick because of the drawing I was making. (I didn’t know that at the time so I kept drawing) by the time I was done we were home. So goodbye I’m gonna end my recount here. 🙂

2 thoughts on “My recount

1. Hi Egg Bob 2,

I loved reading about your trip to Vancouver. It sounds like you had a wonderful time visiting with your grandparents. Which house did you like best. Did you enjoy the ferry ride to Gibsons? Do you visit your grandparents every year?
    I look forward to reading your next writing post.
    Mrs. Bennett 🙂